Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Trip to Bush Gardens

 What do you mean I'm not big enough?

 First Ride at the Park

 Not sure I like the splashing!

 Dad, Elmo was cool from far away.... but there is no way I'm going near that thing!!




Wait, am I really big enough for this one.... ?

 Loved the skyrides from country to country! "Wooah!"

Fun riding with Mommy and Daddy!  Maybe a little scary too!

 
Daddy and I went up a cool tree house ....


and went on some cool rope bridges high in the air!
 
Gran went with me in the Dinosaur egg ride, weeee

Had to add this one of Daddy taking pics...nothing like a dinosaur to lean on!! lol


The Carousel was definitely my favorite, WEEEEEE!!





Heading back towards the car on the skyride, man, what a fun day!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! She's getting so big & tall. Can't wait for y'all to visit NC sometime and we go to Marbles. Also, looking forward to Christmas this year, going to be so fun with Regan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks looks like you all had a great time. We were thinking about you guys all day; glad the rain held out. Regan is so cute. I bet she will be a coaster rider like Kate. Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to add the pic of Derek leaning on the cute dinosaur taking pics, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize the dinosaur was staring at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That dinosaur looks startled.
      Don't blame Regan for being leary of a giant Elmo, that's enough to scare anyone. Thanks for posting the pictures, their great. Liked the captions too.

      Delete