Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Motoring...again

Dad and I are heading out again tomorrow, Thursday.  Will stop in Beckley WV for the night and then head to OH.  We'll spend Friday night with Tim & Peg, visit with grandma Saturday and then head for Madison around 1 o'clock.  Looking forward to seeing and catching up with class members for the "class of 65 turning 65" dinner Saturday evening. Sunday we'll load up the car with the boxes and chairs left at grandma's house, possibly stop by to visit Sally then head back to Beckley.  Unless something changes we should be home sometime Monday.

Love you all! 
Mom

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip and be safe. Let me know if you need me to check on anything at the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon. I think everything will be fine until we get back. We're only going to be gone for 5 days. Hopefully you won't get any emergency calls from Richmond Alarm while we're gone. Remember, we're only covered for breakins....anything else is bogus. LOL

      Love ya!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Derek. I hope there are no alarms.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must be posting on California time.

    ReplyDelete