Christmas 2011
Looks great guys. Know your glad it's DONE.
Looks great!! Love your choices. I'll know who to call when we update our kitchen ;)
Your remodel looks great. I know it is a labor of love, and especially nice when it is finished. Not much left in your house to tackle.
Thanks! We are glad it's done! Any remodeling projects, I would not call us for a couple of years. ;-)
It was good to complete the project together, as a team. Now to enjoy the upgraded kitchen!
Looks great guys. Know your glad it's DONE.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!! Love your choices. I'll know who to call when we update our kitchen ;)
ReplyDeleteYour remodel looks great. I know it is a labor of love, and especially nice when it is finished. Not much left in your house to tackle.
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are glad it's done! Any remodeling projects, I would not call us for a couple of years. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt was good to complete the project together, as a team. Now to enjoy the upgraded kitchen!
ReplyDelete