Most people don't believe it but Josh and I didn't have a blender...until Saturday! There have been many occasions where a blender would have been awesome, but it just wasn't a priority. Saturday morning I realized that some tasks would be so much easier with a blender so I ran the idea by Josh. To my surprise he was very excited about it and even had one in mind...shock! So we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond with our coupons and bought a Ninja blender. My wine slushies were fabulous for girls night out and Josh and I have been relaxing with our real fruit smoothies. Guess you could say...life is good!
Sweet! Where's the picture? You can include a pic of the ninja, but I'd rather see you guys sipping on your concoctions!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I saw those in B,B and B when were there a week ago buying a hand cooking blender. The Ninja's look awesome and sound like they work great! We are going to use our hand blender today when we make our fresh asparagus soup. We will use the hand stick blender to puree everything. Kitchen gadgets are fun!
ReplyDeleteLife is Good!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! As dad said we were looking at blenders last week but there are soooo many we figured we'd better do some homework before buying one. Now we don't have to :D thanks to you two. Guess we'll be getting a Ninja soon. You'll have to send us your soothie recipes.
ReplyDeleteIt is nice when someone does your homework for, but isn't that cheating? LOL
ReplyDeleteI didn't know we were in the market for a blender?
I was a little skeptical because I prefer KitchenAid over anything but Josh was set on the Ninja, so discussion was not nessecery. Also, the fact that Josh never cares about kitchen gadgets and he loved this one, won me over. About concoctions and recipes we also bought a recipe book, because if I was buying it I wanted to know how to use it...right? Well we went to the grocery store bought a few smoothie worthy ingredients and haven't use the book once...LOL However, if needed we could make some delicious treats!
ReplyDeleteWe got one! Now to get some good stuff to blend :)
ReplyDelete