Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Back to life, back to reality...
Hello all! Just thought I would check in, life is back to normal here in NC. School has started, Josh is playing soccer, and my understanding is football starts tonight. School is going great! The students are good (so far), I'm loving my SmartBoard in my classroom, makes teaching so much easier, and I've been able to control the work load and get home fairly early. Soccer is going well for Josh, I just wish he didn't have games at 9:45 pm so that I could go and he didn't get home so late. As far as football, that means that my husband might go missing for a little while, but I know he'll come back soon! Haha! =) I hope all of you are doing well and we look forward to seeing everyone the last weekend in September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad all is well. We are still in Madison working on getting Mom's house cleaned out. Going back to Tim's tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWe went to Tom's Mother's funeral this afternoon. They were glad we were there. Mrs Bayne was 88.
ReplyDeleteI knew I could count on you to use the blog!! Thanks for keeping us updated on how things are going. Glad things are getting back to normal for you guys. Look forward to seeing you both again soon. Hope school continues to go smoothly! - GO COWBOYS!! -
ReplyDelete