Sunday, July 22, 2012
VBS & Job Interviews
Josh and I had another busy week. Vacation Bible School was a huge success. We decorated the main stage (ie, the plane), I worked each day in the kitchen, preparing meals & desserts for the workers, and we did crafts for the week with about 60-75 kids each night. The week ended with a hotdog cookout, ice cream social, and the kids performed the songs they learned during the week. Josh and I were excellent ice cream scoopers. Josh and I are happy to announce that we are officially members of our church. I transferred my membership from my old church and Josh became an associate member, so that he can still be an active member of his home church. We are proud to be official members of our church family and everyone was thrilled that we joined. It was very important to us that we join together, but Josh still belong to the Catholic church. Josh has also been busy this week along with managing work and vacation bible school, he had 2 interviews for a new job. He has a 3rd interview with the owner of the company on Monday at noon. We are very hopeful and praying for great news! Updates to come tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No news today! Hopefully by Wednesday...
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! Josh is now going to be the terminal manager of PTC in Selma,NC also overseeing Wilmington & Fayetteville. Contact Josh for more details! =)
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you two enjoy getting involved at your church. VBS sounds like a lot of work. Aren't you glad it only happens once a year.
ReplyDeleteGive Josh a congratulatory kiss & hug for me.