Sunday, July 15, 2012
Hey from NC!
Good afternoon! I have finally arrived on the blog! =)
Josh and I have been very busy this week preparing for vacation bible school and our annual cookout and slip-n-slide party.
The party went well. The weather held out for us but attendance was low this year because of everyone's different schedules. We were able to partake in some slip-n-sliding and potato gun shooting. We enjoyed catching up with friends and of course the food was good. Haha! Pictures available on Facebook.
During vacation bible school, us, the Parker's, and the Byrd's, otherwise known as the triplets at church, are in charge of decorating the main stage in the sanctuary and crafts throughout the week. We worked well up to midnight several nights this week decorating the stage. One of the biggest projects included Josh and the other guys building a 10 ft airplane as a focal point. Our theme this year is a national park. Speaking of VBS, we got to get there now!
Hope to hear from you or see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys have been busy. I saw your pictures of slip n slide on facebook. Looks like fun was had by all. I am sure the food was superb. Sure glad you guys are active in your church, more of that is needed in our world...God Bless both of you.
ReplyDeleteHopefully someone will be taking some pictures!! I want to see the fruits of your labors, especially the airplane. Hope you don't have to put in so many late hours this week. Love ya!
ReplyDelete